Publication Party! Stacy Kravetz discusses and signs "She's So Boss"
DIESEL, A Bookstore in Brentwood welcomes Stacy Kravetz to the store to discuss her new book, She's So Boss, on Tuesday, May 30th at 6:30 pm. This will be her publication party and all are welcome to attend!
Whether you already have an idea for a business or you're mulling how to turn the things you enjoy into a self-sustaining enterprise, this book will connect the dots. From inspiration to execution, there are concrete steps every young entrepreneur, creator, or leader needs to take, and this book shows you how.
Packed with information and with the profiles of more than a dozen real-life girl bosses who have turned their passions into business, She's So Boss is about thinking big, aiming high, and becoming the boss of your thing, whether it's a blog about baking organic treats or playing guitar and putting your music videos on YouTube.
Specific features of the book include:
- Profiles of some of history's great girl bosses: Eleanor Roosevelt, Madam C.J. Walker, Coco Chanel, Marie Curie, Lena Dunham, Michelle Phan, and others
- Pop-up features, including lists of Ten Fabulous Girl Bosses, Ten Jobs You Wish Existed, Six Turned-Out-to-Be-Awesome Ideas No One Thought Could Make It, Signs You're Heading for an Epic Fail, and more
- Real-life girl boss profiles showing the stages of development of more than a dozen girls who've transformed their visions into action
- Eye-catching graphs, charts, and diagrams covering such topics as the Basics of Any Business, Financial Implications of Borrowing at Different Interest Rates, The Importance of Superstar Marketing, Anatomy of a Girl Boss, Portrait of the Diva Anti-Boss, and the Social Media Influencer's Flow Chart
- Examples of logos, savvy packaging and branding ideas, great thank-you notes and other effective communication, texts never to send, and more
Stacy Kravetz is an author, TV scriptwriter, and entrepreneur based in Los Angeles. She is the author of several books, including Welcome to the Real World: You've Got an Education, Now Get a Life!, The Dating Race: An Undercover Report from the Frontlines of Modern Romance, Keep Your Frenemies Close, and Girl Boss: Running the Show Like the Big Chicks (introduction by Gillian Anderson), the book that inspired the She's So Boss web series and multimedia project. Stacy is also the product of an all-girls high school, which she credits for having eviscerated for her the line between what girls want to do and what they can do.