Stink: Solar System Superhero (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Stink series.
- #1: Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Hardcover): $14.99
- #2: Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: Judy Moody and Stink: The Big Bad Blackout (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Hardcover): $15.99
- #6: Stink: The Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Hardcover): $14.99
- #8: Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Hardcover): $15.99
- #9: Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Stink: Hamlet and Cheese (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Stink and the Hairy, Scary Spider (Hardcover): $14.99
- #13: Stink: Superhero Superfan (Hardcover): $14.99
Save the planet . . . Pluto! Stink Moody, wise-cracking champion of everything small, is on a new mission: to reinstate his favorite celestial orb.
Look! Up in the sky! Is it a falling leaf ?
A speck of dust? A speeding mosquito?
No, it’s Stink Moody, Solar System Superhero!
When Stink learns that Pluto has flunked out of the Milky Way for being too shrimpy, he feels like he might just explode with a Big Bang. Stink has no choice but to take a stand for the sake of little planets (and little people) everywhere. Will he be smart enough to defeat a panel of big-shot scientists? Will he be strong enough to beat know-it-all Riley Rottenberger and her "Team KPB"? Will he succeed in rescuing Pluto from a fate worse than being swallowed by a black hole? Start the countdown for a funny (and very informative) out-of-this-world adventure — and prepare to have your universe rocked!
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of two Sisters Club stories and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, So Few of Me, The North Star, and Rose's Garden. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
Astrophysics facts combine with everyday second-grade school experiences in this lively chapter book in the Stink series. . . .The funny words (“double freaky-deaky”) and silly scenarios, illustrated in Reynolds’ wry, informative black-and-white drawings, make for a fast read about the triumph of the little guy and the wonders of the universe.
Stink is an entertaining character and his audience will appreciate his jokes. The series of solar-system comics are likely to pull reluctant readers into the story while offering fun trivia about the solar system–including Pluto.
—School Library Journal