Stink: The Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Stink series.
- #1: Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Hardcover): $14.99
- #2: Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: Judy Moody and Stink: The Big Bad Blackout (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Stink: Solar System Superhero (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Hardcover): $14.99
- #8: Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Hardcover): $15.99
- #9: Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Stink: Hamlet and Cheese (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Stink and the Hairy, Scary Spider (Hardcover): $14.99
- #13: Stink: Superhero Superfan (Hardcover): $14.99
Stink needs a sport, fast! Can his alter-ego, Shark Hammersmash, wrestle a win at thumb wars? Or will a perfect karate kick lead him to victory?
Stink Moody, family brain, brings home a report card that isn’t perfect? Yikes! Time for him to get into fighting shape and beat back that U for Unsatisfactory in gym! A scan of the sports channel leads to a knock-out find: world-class thumb wrestling, with tricky moves like Snake in the Grass and Santa’s Little Helper (no equipment needed, save for a tiny terrifying mask to sit on your thumb). But when Mom and Dad are not wowed, Stink gets another idea: he’ll kick and punch his way to a yellow belt with the help of a Dragon Master, a seeing-eye Moose, and a mind as still as a pond. Can you say Crouching Tiger, Hidden Thumb? Hee-ya! Ha! Ha! Ha!
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, So Few of Me, The North Star, and Rose’s Garden. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
As always, the wordplay is part of the fun in this series (Fizz-Ed) and so are the comic-style graphics.