Dawn and the Impossible Three (The Baby-sitters Club Graphic Novel #5): A Graphix Book (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #5) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix series.
- #1: Kristy’s Great Idea (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #1): A Graphix Book: Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: The Truth About Stacey: Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #2) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #3: Mary Anne Saves the Day: Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #3) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #4: Claudia and Mean Janine (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: Boy-Crazy Stacey (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #7): A Graphix Book (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #7) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #9: Claudia and the New Girl (The Baby-sitters Club Graphic Novel #9) (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #9) (Paperback): $12.99
About the Author
Gale Galligan is a graduate of NYU and the Savannah College of Art and Design. Her comics have appeared in a number of anthologies, and she worked as a production assistant on Drama by Raina Telgemeier. Gale lives in Pleasantville, New York. Visit her online at www.galesaur.com.
A USA Today bestseller
"I've been a fan of Gale Galligan's work -- and Gale herself -- for years. She's a brilliant cartoonist, and BSC Graphix fans are in for a treat! Gale brings an amazing sense of whimsy, warmth, and humanity to everything she touches, and I couldn't be more thrilled to have her take the baton Ann M. Martin so graciously handed to me a decade ago. Get ready for more dibbly-fresh Baby-sitters Club graphic novels, and get ready to say hello to Gale!" -- Raina Telgemeier, #1 New York Times bestselling author
"Relying on a bright palette and close-ups of the expressive, large-eyed characters, Galligan easily shifts between giggles with friends and more emotional scenes, always retaining the upbeat, earnest tone of the original... While this title is bound to attract fans of the series, newcomers will eagerly dive right in." -- School Library Journal