1637: The Polish Maelstrom (Ring of Fire #26) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 26 in the Ring of Fire series.
- #2: Grantville Gazette, Volume II (Ring of Fire #2) (Compact Disc): $24.99
- #3: Ring of Fire III (The Ring of Fire #3) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #6: Grantville Gazette II (The Ring of Fire #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Grantville Gazette VII (The Ring of Fire #7) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #8: 1635: Cannon Law (The Ring of Fire #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: 1634: The Bavarian Crisis (The Ring of Fire #9) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #10: Grantville Gazette IV (The Ring of Fire #10) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #11: 1635: The Dreeson Incident (The Ring of Fire #11) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #12: 1635: The Eastern Front (The Ring of Fire #12) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #13: 1636: The Saxon Uprising: N/A (The Ring of Fire #13) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #14: 1636: Commander Cantrell in the West Indies (The Ring of Fire #14) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #18: 1636: The Viennese Waltz (The Ring of Fire #18) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #19: 1636: The Cardinal Virtues (The Ring of Fire #19) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #20: 1635: A Parcel of Rogues (The Ring of Fire #20) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #21: 1636: The Ottoman Onslaught (Ring of Fire #21) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #23: 1636: Mission to the Mughals (Ring of Fire #23) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #24: 1636: The Vatican Sanction (Ring of Fire #24) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #25: Ring of Fire IV (The Ring of Fire #25) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #27: 1636: The China Venture (Ring of Fire #27) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #28: 1636: The Atlantic Encounter (Ring of Fire #28) (MP3 CD): $41.95
- #29: 1637: No Peace Beyond the Line (Ring of Fire #29) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #31: 1637: The Peacock Throne (Ring of Fire #31) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #32: Grantville Gazette IX (Ring of Fire #32) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #34: 1637: The Coast of Chaos (Ring of Fire #34) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #35: 1637: The Transylvanian Decision (Ring of Fire #35) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #36: 1638: The Sovereign States (Ring of Fire #36) (Hardcover): $26.00
NEW SOLO NOVEL BY ERIC FLINT IN THE BEST-SELLING RING OF FIRE SERIES!
A LONG AND BRUTAL STRUGGLE
The Ottoman Empire has captured Vienna and is now laying siege to the Austrian government-in-exile established in the city of Linz. Both the United States of Europe and the Kingdom of Bohemia have come to Austria’s assistance, but everyone knows that victory is far from assured.
A STORMFRONT BUILDS
Polish revolutionaries have seized power in the province of Galicia. Sent by the Bohemians, Morris Roth leads an army to aid the revolutionaries, but all is not as it seems. Roth has other plans. He intends to expand King Albrecht Wallenstein’s growing empire in eastern Europe. When Grantville General Mike Stearns sends the Hangman Regiment of his Third Division into the region, they find themselves at the center of a growing storm—one that threatens the continued existence of the United States of Europe.
The maelstrom in Poland grows . . . and grows . . . and grows . . .
Will it drag all the displaced Americans and their allies down with it?
About 1635: A Parcel of Rogues:
"The 20th volume in this popular, fast-paced alternative history series follows close on the heels of the events in The Baltic War, picking up with the protagonists in London, including sharpshooter Julie Sims. This time the 20th-century transplants are determined to prevent the rise of Oliver Cromwell and even have the support of King Charles."—Library Journal
About 1634: The Galileo Affair:
"A rich, complex alternate history with great characters and vivid action. A great read and an excellent book."—David Drake
"Gripping . . . depicted with power!"—Publishers Weekly
About Eric Flint's Ring of Fire series:
“This alternate history series is . . . a landmark…”—Booklist
“[Eric] Flint's 1632 universe seems to be inspiring a whole new crop of gifted alternate historians.”—Booklist
“ . . . reads like a technothriller set in the age of the Medicis . . . ”—Publishers Weekly
About the Author
Eric Flint was the author/creator of the multiple New York Times best-selling Ring of Fire series, starting with first novel 1632. With David Drake he wrote six popular novels in the “Belisarius” alternate Roman history series, and with David Weber, he collaborated on 1633 and 1634: The Baltic War, as well as four novels in Weber’s Honorverse series. Flint was for many years a labor union activist.