To Sail a Darkling Sea (Black Tide Rising #2) (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Black Tide Rising series.
- #1: Under a Graveyard Sky (Black Tide Rising #1) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #3: Islands of Rage and Hope (Black Tide Rising #3) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #4: Strands of Sorrow (Black Tide Rising #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Black Tide Rising (Hardcover): $26.00
- #6: The Valley of Shadows (Black Tide Rising #6) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #7: Voices of the Fall (Black Tide Rising #7) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #8: River of Night (Black Tide Rising #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: We Shall Rise (Black Tide Rising #10) (Hardcover): $25.00
Book two in the Black Tide Rising series from the New York Times bestselling author
A family of survivors fights back against a zombie plague that has brought down civilization.
A world cloaked in darkness
With human civilization annihilated by a biological zombie plague, a ragtag fleet of yachts and freighters known as Wolf Squadron scours the Atlantic, searching for survivors. Within every abandoned liner and carrier lurks a potential horde, safety can never be taken for granted, and death and turning into one of the enemy is only a moment away.
The candle flickers
Yet every ship and town holds the flickering hope of survivors. One or two from lifeboats, a dozen from a fishing village, a few hundred wrenched by fury and fire from a ship that once housed thousands....
Light a flame
Now Wolf Squadron must take on another massive challenge: clear the assault carrier USS Iwo Jima of infected before the trapped Marines and sailors succumb to starvation. If Wolf Squadron can accomplish that task, an even tougher trial awaits: an apocalyptic battle to win a new dawn for humanity. The war for civilization begins as the boats of the Wolf Squadron become a beacon of hope on a Darkling Sea.