Islands of Rage & Hope (Black Tide Rising #3) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Black Tide Rising series.
- #1: Under a Graveyard Sky (Black Tide Rising #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: To Sail a Darkling Sea (Black Tide Rising #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Strands of Sorrow (Black Tide Rising #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Black Tide Rising (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Valley of Shadows (Black Tide Rising #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Voices of the Fall (Black Tide Rising #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: River of Night (Black Tide Rising #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: We Shall Rise (Black Tide Rising #10) (Hardcover): $25.00
Book 3 in the Black Tide Rising series from the New York Times bestselling author.
Sequel to To Sail a Darkling Sea and Under a Graveyard Sky
A hardened group of survivors fights back against a zombie plague that has brought down civilization.
With the world consumed by a devastating plague that drives humans violently insane, what was once a band of desperate survivors bobbing on a dark Atlantic ocean has now become Wolf Squadron, the only hope for the salvation of the human race. Banding together with what remains of the U.S. Navy, Wolf Squadron, and its leader Steve Smith, not only plans to survive--it plans to retake the mainland from the infected, starting with North America.
The next step: produce a vaccine. But to do that, Wolf Squadron forces, led by Smith's terrifyingly precocious daughters Sophia and Faith, must venture into a sea of the infected to obtain and secure the needed materials. And if some of the rescued survivors turn out to be more than they seem, Smith just might be able to pull off his plan.
Once more, exhausted and redlining Wolf Squadron forces must throw themselves into battle, scouring the islands of the Atlantic for civilization's last hope.