Kill Before Dying (Tau Ceti #5) (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Tau Ceti series.
- #1: One Day on Mars (Tau Ceti #1) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #2: The Tau Ceti Agenda (Hardcover): $23.00
- #3: One Good Soldier (Tau Ceti Agenda #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Trail of Evil (Tau Ceti Agenda #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Bringers of Hell (Tau Ceti Agenda #6) (Hardcover): $23.00
Book five in the best-selling Tau Ceti Agenda series, sequel to Trail of Evil.
Humanity takes to interstellar space to face conflict and an extermination threat from an evil artificial intelligence and an alien menace from beyond.
A century and a half after the Martian Separatist Wars, Alexander Moore returns to the stars with the Sienna Madira, a US Navy supercarrier spacecraft outfitted with advanced FTL and endlessly strange, extremely effective quantum-based weapons and remote sensing technology. And, of course, he's brought marines, and lots of them. These are troops superbly trained for space battle and equipped with advanced powered armor and artificial intelligence backup.
Moore's task: hunt down remnant weaponry platforms left by the brilliant, mad artificial intelligence known as Copernicus, the being ultimately responsible for the solar system-wide civil war. Now Copernicus has formed an alliance with something else out there with a similar goal: wipe humanity from the galaxy forever.