Stink and the Hairy Scary Spider (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Stink series.
- #1: Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Stink: Solar System Superhero (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Stink and the Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Stink: Hamlet and Cheese (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Stink: Superhero Superfan (Hardcover): $14.99
Stink's spider phobia spurs his sister, Judy, and friend Webster to try some desensitization techniques--until a real-life encounter takes them by surprise--in a hilarious episode offering a bonus origami activity.
Creepy Crawly Criminy Everyone knows that Stink is bonkers about most scientific things. But there's one exception: dangle a spider in front of him and he goes berserk Stink is so freaked out by spiders that he can't read about them. He can't look at them. He can't think about them. And he for-sure can't touch them Stink has arachnophobia (a fear of spiders), and he has it bad. But when a hairy backyard emergency arises, Stink is forced to face his fear--and eight beady eyes--head-on. Will he manage to tame the heebie-jeebies, or will he remain stuck in his web of terror?