Create Forever Teammates: How Connections and Relationships Are Winning Steps in Life and Sports (Paperback)
Collaboration wins championships. But if that teamwork mindset only exists on game day, players won't create meaningful connections that outlast the buzzer.
Teams can build relationships that motivate them to win in every aspect of life-when they're coached with passion, purpose, and understanding.
Full of actionable principles and exercises, this guide will help you cultivate the intrinsic culture of your team to dramatically improve players' performance, self-awareness, and emotional health. Together, your team can reach their full potential-as athletes and as people.
- How overzealous parents affect your players.
- Strategies to turn individualism into inclusion on your team.
- Exercises that improve team chemistry through integrity, selflessness, gratitude, and love.
- The H.O.W. Method, a three-step system for accountability.
- Nine leadership skills to help you become a better coach.
Your team wins when they play together to become their very best. Read Create Forever Teammates and inspire connections that reveal your team's full capacity-in the game and in life.