Automating Workflows with GitHub Actions: Automate software development workflows and seamlessly deploy your applications using GitHub Actions (Paperback)
Build, test, and deploy code right from your GitHub repository by automating, customizing, and executing software development workflows with GitHub Actions
- Enhance your CI/CD and DevOps workflows using GitHub Actions
- Get up and running with building a CI/CD pipeline effectively
GitHub Actions is one of the most popular products that enables you to automate development tasks and improve your software development workflow. Automating Workflows with GitHub Actions uses real-world examples to help you automate everyday tasks and use your resources efficiently.
By the end of this GitHub book, you'll have developed the skills and experience needed to build and maintain your own CI/CD pipeline using GitHub Actions.
What You Will Learn:
- Get to grips with the basics of GitHub and the YAML syntax
- Understand key concepts of GitHub Actions
- Discover how to create a self-hosted runner
- Migrate from other continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platforms to GitHub Actions
- Collaborate with the GitHub Actions community and find technical help to navigate technical difficulties
- Publish your workflows in GitHub Marketplace
Who this book is for:
This book is for anyone involved in the software development life cycle, for those looking to learn about GitHub Actions and what can be accomplished, and for those who want to develop a new skill to help them advance their software development career. If you are new to GitHub and GitHub Actions in general, then this book is for you. Basic knowledge of GitHub as a platform will help you to get the most out of this book.