Cissp: The Complete Beginner's Guide to Learn the Fundamentals of Information System Security + Tips and Strategies to Pass t (Paperback)
This book includes:
CISSP: A Comprehensive Beginner's Guide to Learn the Fundamentals of Information System Security for CISSP Exam
CISSP: Tips and Strategies to Pass the CISSP Exam on Your First Attempt
Are you thinking of studying for upcoming examinations for CISSP Certification?Are you looking for a new job in IT Security?
Then this is the right book for you
CISSP Certification or Certified Information Systems Security Professional credential is an innovative and grueling examination that assesses the skills of information security professionals and confirms their abilities to secure a business environment. Almost every day, approximately 10,000 positions are offered on job websites that ask a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). This obviously points to a demand for skilled InfoSec employees, and CISSPs in Specific, which is excellent news for aspiring CISSP candidates.
Becoming a CISSP certified practitioner isn't a cakewalk.
The CISSP program now consists of eight domains:
- Safety and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Safety Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Safety Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
If you are prepared to devote the energy and the time into acquiring your CISSP certificate to create or even fortify your own position in the incredibly competitive IT Certified Information Systems Security Professional job market, then you will need the right knowledge and strategies to prepare and pass the exam.
This book will give you all the information and tools you need to achieve your goal
You will learn:
- The knowledge and skills to understand the eight CISSP domains
- CISSP requirements and the updated exam structure
- How to plan your study for CISSP
- All the resources and tools you need to pass the exam on the first attempt
- The most commonly used terms of CISSP and their meaning
- The techniques required to tackle the most difficult CISSP questions
And much more
This book is extensively researched and documented and will prove extremely effective at preparing you to begin an exciting new career.