Survival 101 Raised Bed Gardening and Food Storage: The Complete Survival Guide to Growing Your Food, Food Storage, and Food Preservation in 2021 (2 B (Paperback)
What happens when you head to the grocery store, and everything is sold out?
Have you ever had the realization that your money can't buy you something that isn't for sale?
Are you wondering how you are going to feed your family?
Do you know how to secure a steady supply of high-quality foods that will provide you with optimal nutrition?
Are you ready to be hands-on in your food supply chain, so you no longer have to rely on a fragile system?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then keep reading.
The first step in taking your food supply chain into your own hands is learning about raised bed gardening.
The second step is learning about Food storage.
Survival 101: Raised Bed Gardening and Food Storage, will show you everything you need to know to help you grow your food with raised bed gardens AND preserve and stockpile your food as well.
Taking your food supply into your own hands does not have to be challenging. In fact, it can be one of the easiest and smartest things you ever do in your life
Some of what we discuss in Survival 101: Raised Bed Gardening and Food Storage includes:
- The basics of raised bed gardening, including what growing conditions you need and how to determine an appropriate size for your garden
- 10+ preservation methods with unique recipes for food preservation
- A step-by-step guide for building raised bed garden structures, including how to prepare your area, choose your materials and put them together for long-lasting garden beds
- How to locate food to preserve, and how to save as much money as possible
- Steps to starting your garden, including where to buy the best quality seeds, how to space your plants, where to place them, and more
- Methods for planning how much food you need to purchase and preserve for your family
- How to grow, maintain, and nurture your garden
- How to store your preserved foods for optimal freshness
- Steps for winterizing your garden
- A step-by-step plan that walks you through exactly what needs to be done so you can preserve plenty of food for your family
- Plant profiles for common backyard garden plants
- Tips on how to make preservation less overwhelming
- ...And much more
Survival 101: Raised Bed Gardening and Food Storage truly is the ultimate go-to guide for anyone looking to engage in practical self-sufficiency through the power of gardening and food preservation.
If you don't want to worry about how you will feed yourself and your family if the supply changes shut down during quarantine then scroll up and click Add to Cart