Touch and Explore Construction (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Touch and Explore series.
Touch and Explore: Construction is a multisensory journey for children who want to do more than just listen!
Touch the smooth pavement and lift the flap to find out how a bulldozer works: The Touch and Explore™ series, already bestsellers in their original French editions, are well-crafted interactive titles that encourage hands-on engagement, learning and knowledge retention. As you move through each page, young readers can touch the bumpy roads, rough wood beams, and smooth concrete!
• A splashy treat for visual learners and pre-readers, kids can discover the facts, feel, and functions of construction site vehicles and workers
• Bright illustrations encourage kids to learn about the immersive world of construction
• Sturdy board book design is just the right size for small hands
Fans of other books in the Touch and Explore series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found in Touch and Explore: Construction.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children
About the Author
Stéphanie Babin is an author of books for young children, particularly nonfiction and interactive titles. She lives in Paris, France.
Benjamin Bécue is an illustrator with a degree from EPSAA (école Professionnelle Supérieure d'Arts graphiques et d'Architecture de la Ville de Paris). He mainly works in advertising, and has illustrated a number of children's books. He lives in Montreuil, France.
"Rich in information and a real vocabulary-builder." —Kirkus Reviews