Cybersecurity: An Ultimate Guide to Cybersecurity, Cyberattacks, and Everything You Should Know About Being Safe on The Internet (Paperback)
Do you know what is hacking? Do you want to learn about cyber security? Are you unaware of mistakes made in cybersecutity?
This book is for you This book teaches cyber security, how to defend themselves and defend against cyber-attacks. This book covers the latest security threats and defense strategies. Cyber security starts with the basics that organizations need to know to maintain a secure posture against outside threat and design a robust cybersecurity program. It takes you into the mindset of a Threat Actor to help you better understand the motivation and the steps of performing an actual attack - the Cybersecurity kill chain.
This book also focuses on defense strategies to enhance the security of a system. You will also discover in-depth tools, including Azure Sentinel, to ensure there are security controls in each network layer, and how to carry out the recovery process of a compromised system.
What you will learn
- The importance of hacking.
- Use cyber security kill chain to understand the attack strategy
- Common cyber attacks
- Benefits of cyber security.
- Utilize the latest defense tools, including Azure Sentinel and Zero Trust Network strategy
- Identify different types of cyber-attacks, such as SQL injection, malware and social engineering threats such as phishing emails
- Weigh the pros and cons of popular cybersecurity strategies of the past two decades
- Implement and then measure the outcome of a cybersecurity strategy
- Get an in-depth understanding of the security and hacking.
- Understand how to consistently monitor security and implement a vulnerability management strategy for on-premises and hybrid cloud
- Learn demand of cyber security.
This open access book provides an integrative view on cybersecurity. It discusses theories, problems and solutions on the relevant ethical issues involved. This work is sorely needed in a world where cybersecurity has become indispensable to protect trust and confidence in the digital infrastructure whilst respecting fundamental values like equality, fairness, freedom, or privacy. The book has a strong practical focus as it includes case studies outlining ethical issues in cybersecurity and presenting guidelines and other measures to tackle those problems.
Who this book is for
For the IT professional venturing into the IT security domain, IT pen testers, security consultants, or those looking to perform ethical hacking. Prior knowledge of penetration testing is beneficial issues. It is thus not only relevant for academics but also for practitioners in cybersecurity such as providers of security software, governmental CERTs or Chief Security Officers in companies.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ORDER YOUR COPY NOW......