Internet of Things and Secure Smart Environments (Kobo eBook)
The main goal of Internet of Things (IoT) is to make secure, reliable, and fully automated smart environments. However, there are many technological challenges in deploying IoT. This includes connectivity and networking, timeliness, power and energy consumption dependability, security and privacy, compatibility and longevity, and network/protocol standards. Internet of Things and Secure Smart Environments: Successes and Pitfalls provides a comprehensive overview of recent research and open problems in the area of IoT research.
- Presents cutting edge topics and research in IoT
- Includes contributions from leading worldwide researchers
- Focuses on IoT architectures for smart environments
- Explores security, privacy, and trust
- Covers data handling and management (accumulation, abstraction, storage, processing, encryption, fast retrieval, security, and privacy) in IoT for smart environments
This book covers state-of-the-art problems, presents solutions, and opens research directions for researchers and scholars in both industry and academia.